- What is face masks?
A facial mask is a procedure involving various skin treatments. There are different kinds of face masks depending on their purposes such as cleansing, lightening, hydrate and so on. Some masks are solidity while others are remained wet; however, they are all rich of essence which is very healthy for people’s skin. There is also another way to category face masks by their forms. Some facial masks are clay, black moor mud, others are cotton papers containing Vitamin, Collagen, Oil, Herbs and Seaweed when the other ones are like Cream. Facial masks generally stay on your skin about 15 to 20 minutes and then are removed by hands, a damp cloth or fresh water. Those who have sensitive skin are suggested to test out the mask on a small portion of the skin, in order to check for any irritations. Overall, there are so many types of facial masks which can be distinguished by their using purposes or using forms and using a facial mask seems to be a necessary part in our daily skin care routine. It is quite easy to use but could bring amazing results after a short period of time using.
- Which benefits do facial masks bring?
Each type of masks has its own benefits. Some facial masks specialize in brightening users’ skin while others are used for hydrating or preventing age-process. However, there are some main advantages of face masks:
- tighten and tone the skin
- hydrate the skin
- nourish the skin
- draw out impurities
- help blemishes heal
- calm and soothe the skin
- rejuvenate the skin
- Can I make my own facial masks?
There are a lot of ways for you to make your own natural kind of masks as home beauty remedies. By using organic ingredients, homemade masks have a lot of benefits because they are so economical, friendly to use and they also can bring fast results as well.
Some recommendations on ingredients for homemade facial masks:
- Honey: Because it has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to purify skin. Moreover, its consistency is quite easy for us to regularly use it at home.
- Egg Yolk: Because it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which help our skin healthy and look shinny after use.
- Lemon: Because it is so natural and inexpensive. Lemon also has advantages in cleanse your face and slough off dead skin cells.