The new iPad from Apple is only 2 days away from you!
Apple Inc. announced the release of its latest tablet, the new iPad Pro. The new tablet will be available for order on Apple’s website on Wednesday, November 11 and will hit the company’s retail stores, and selected carriers and Apple Authorized Resellers’ stores on Friday, Nov 13. The same timeline is applied to the Apple Pencil and the new Smart Keyboard.
The new tablet is claimed to be the tech giant’s “most powerful tablet” which gives users “the ability to be even more creative and productive”, said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing in the announcement of the release. He also stated that iPad Pro has received positive feedback from app developers and customers.
The new iPad has a 12.9 inches Retina display with 5.6 million pixels. Its resolution is 2732 x 2048 at 264 ppi (pixels per inch). iPad Pro will also have fingerprint-resistant coating. Its chip is a 64-bit A9X chip, 1.8 times faster than the previous, with a M9 motion coprocessor. The battery lasts 10 hours in a single charge. The weight of the iPad Pro is 713 grams. The tablet runs Apple’s iOS 9.
As Mr. Schiller claimed in the company’s big unveil event in September the new chip empowers the iPad to have “desktop-class performance” and to be faster than 80 percent of the portable PCs shipped in the last 12 months on CPU tasks and faster than 90 percent of those PCs in terms of graphics tasks.
More details on its size:
- Depth: 6.9 mm (0.27 inch) – a little thicker than iPad Air 2 (6.1 mm)
- Height: 305.7 mm (12 inches)
- Width: 220.6 mm (8.68 inches)
- The Wi-Fi and cellular model will be a little bit heavier at 723 grams.
Details on the release:
- The iPad Pro will come in 3 colors: Silver, Gold and Space Gary.
- The prices for Wi-Fi only model start at $799 for 32 GB of storage version and $949 for 128 Gb of storage version.
The Wi-Fi and Cellular model is available at $1079 for 128 GB of storage.
- iPad Pro will be available in 48 countries, including Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, UAE, US, UK, Uruguay and US Virgin Islands.
In companion with the iPad Pro is the Apple Pencil (costs $99) and the Apple Smart Keyboard (costs $169 – in charcoal gray color) which Apple expects will assist designers and users to have better sketching experience and elevate their creative work. To aid consumers in using the device, Apple will offer Personal Settings at the company’s retail stores and will held free workshops there as well.
If you are an Apple’s fan or you just want to buy an iPad Pro, let save the date now!